Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
"Using small-angle scattering in the development of microstructurally optimized carbons for next generation batteries"
CIC Energigune is an energy storage research centre with headquarters in the Basque Country, which aims to achieve and maintain levels of excellence in all of its research areas of focus and become an international benchmark in its field. The centre has the backing of public institutions and administrations, and of companies directly related to the energy sector.
What we offer
The X-ray Diffraction Platform, at CIC Energigune, is seeking for a Postdoctoral researcher to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) of the European Union. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of young researchers, working on carbons for secondary batteries and capacitors.
The position is expected to start during the first half of 2018 and will have a duration of 2 years. The candidate will be hired only if the MSCA Individual Fellowship is granted. Successful candidates will be hosted at CIC Energigune during the fellowship.
For more detail on CIC's research activities please visit our webpage: http://www.cicenergigune.com
• Strong experience in Small Angle Scattering (SAXS or SANS).
• Experience in solid state chemistry or physics will be highly valued.
• Additional experience in electrochemistry or complementary morphology/structure analysis techniques is beneficial but not compulsory.
Candidate mandatory requirements to apply to MSCA-IF:
The deadline to apply to the MSCA IF 2017 call is 14th September 2017. At that date, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
• Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
• Must not have resided or carried out their main activities in the country of Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the abovementioned deadline.
Information on how to apply for application to Marie Curie Individual Fellowship can be found at European Commission Participant Portal.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
How to apply
For the internal selection of the candidate, please send your CV, a summary of research interest and a cover letter through the website www.cicenergigune.com before 23th May 2017. Candidates must also provide the names and email address of at least 2 referees.
Closing date: 15th June 2017